What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Chris Bowsman

Nu-Metal Apologist
Contributor
Reaction score
Good pair of headphones and a solid state 2x12 combo or half stack to go with my new (to me, obviously) POD XT.

rexbinary

The MOD King!
Reaction score
Ordered this as an interface to go with my Two-Notes Captor, but I'm not sure if I should return it for a Sono. Please see this thread if you have an opinion: http://sevenstring.org/threads/audient-id14-vs-sono.335683/

iD14-Straight-3Qtr-2448x2110-768x662.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Dammit... nothing now... it sold lol.

tl;dr my wife is happy

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Well I got another raise at work so the most logical thing to do is clearly to continue to save up for a custom Regius :lol:

I figure getting about $13k in raises over the last 6 months, a $5k Regius cant hurt that much right? :lol: (jk it's gonna take me awhile to save up for one because I have to be an adult)

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I got another raise at work so the most logical thing to do is clearly to continue to save up for a custom Regius :lol:

I figure getting about $13k in raises over the last 6 months, a $5k Regius cant hurt that much right? :lol: (jk it's gonna take me awhile to save up for one because I have to be an adult)
You can get two! Send one to me!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Also I've been getting pissed off at having to actually switch my wah on and off. And with it being a mini wah, it's even harder I find. I'm not a fan of the Helix wahs either.

Sooo, I have a dunlop 95Q on the way.