Who's In A Gigging Band?

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Are you in a gigging band.

• Hell yeah I am! \mm/

Votes: 441 59.4%
  • Getting off the ground, will be gigging soon.

Votes: 125 16.8%
  • In between bands at the moment.

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • I rock my bedroom every night!

Votes: 122 16.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kaanman36

Reaction score
I am the lead singer and guitarist in my band Space Time. :hbang:
We are currently working on our debut CD. Check us out!

myspace.com/spacetime

or

spacetimeband.com

(can't post the urls because I haven't made enough post yet...LOL)

Angels Holocaust

Guitars and junk
Reaction score
Fuck yeah! im in a metal band from portland, OR. weve gigging for about a year. we seriously need a singer but weve made due without one so far.
check us out:myspace.com/xblackxdespondencyx

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
A guitarist and myself are looking for a drummer, bassist and singer. Yay, so many good singers/drummers around :rolleyes:

Fuck I hate not having a full band, I can't wait to start gigging

avery

2027: now with trem!
Reaction score
I play in a band called q publik here in Ottawa.. For the past couple of years, we've been playing a couple of times a month on average, but lately we've slowed down quite a bit and are concentrating on basically writing a whole new set. We started out as kind of a "nu-metal" (hey, remember nu-metal?) kind of deal, but lately we've been going in more of a metal/hardcore direction..

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Metalcore is the new numetal ;) That's okay though, beats Coal Chamber or whatever.

Abaddon

+The Destroyer+
Reaction score
I joined forces with "Zimbloth" about a year ago. It's me, him, and a singer, (undecided on a band name yet). It's all heavy metal. We have about 11 songs. We had a drummer, but he just wanted to play shows and not put the time and effort in to actually write quality material (I'm not an ass so I'm not going to drop his new band's name, but their pretty bad). We're recording a demo now so we can recruite a good drummer and bass player. When the demo is complete, we will make it available for everyone to hear. :hbang: :shred: :shred: :hbang:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Abaddon said:
I joined forces with "Zimbloth" about a year ago. It's me, him, and a singer, (undecided on a band name yet). It's all heavy metal. We have about 11 songs. We had a drummer, but he just wanted to play shows and not put the time and effort in to actually write quality material (I'm not an ass so I'm not going to drop his new band's name, but their pretty bad). We're recording a demo now so we can recruite a good drummer and bass player. When the demo is complete, we will make it available for everyone to hear. :hbang: :shred: :shred: :hbang:

lol "joined forces", like I'm Cobra Commander or something. :)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
images

yetti

Thrashsquatch
Contributor
Reaction score
for the most part, i just rock my bedroom for now until i can get a new amp.

i have a drum machine grindcore project i'm working on called Weapons Of Mass Defecation, but i haven't gotten around to actually recording anything yet.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
rofl dude, you rule. We should collaborate on that. I love comedy grindcore. I have several grindcore projects, including: "Fisted By Alf", "Geysers of Gore!" and "GARBM (Giant Aztec Robotic Beetle Monster).

Seedawakener

ouh...
Reaction score
I play in a band called Inquisitor, we will soon have our first gig and record a demo. But we're having a summerbreak right now... I cant wait to show 'em the new songs that Ive written :D.

EdgeCrusher

Reaction score
I play for Silent Outcry, but our singer/rythem guitarist quit after we recorded a cd and played only three shows. I used to play bass for them, now Im on rhytem guitar. Right now I'm writing my own songs for a new band I'm starting called The Zero Method. You can check out the Silent Outcry songs on myspace. They were recorded in a studio using an RG520QS w/ EMG 81-85 into a dual rectifier. No 7 string stuff for that band yet, but I did talk Fernando (lead guitarist/my roomate) to buy a Universe, so that wont be long.

www.myspace.com/silentoutcryband

www.myspace.com/thezeromethod No clips yet, but very soon

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I play rhythm for my band Time Is Now. We're working on 8 songs right now(6 almost done) and we have other ideas we haven't even touched yet. The plan is to record my part, our bassist, and drummer's parts and give them to our vocalist, sampler, and 2nd guitarist so they can come up with their own parts. I'm thinking we might be ready for shows in October/November.