Why are you happy right now?

broj15

Reaction score
In the middle of a 12 hour day today, but I'll be getting turnt with some friends when I get off and will be having band practice for the first time in a week tomorrow night. A much needed end to a stressful week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
For those curious as to what the censored word in the beginning is, it's another word for 'poo'
I got it on the first try. This ....'s awesome.

Me: Looks like my order for a pink PRS SE Custom 24 went through.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
I am 2 months into dating my high school crush, and things are going amazingly. She is freaking head over heels for me and she feels bad we didn't do this a long time ago (I'm 22). I'm in love dudes. It's pretty great. :yesway:

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
Congrats man! Best of wishes to you both! :)

Me: Got to spend the day with my girlfriend, watching Lord Of The Rings as previously mentioned, and she is spending the night, so. :p
Also I guess since I rarely say much good about them, instead complaining like a bitch, I'm quite happy because even though my parents flip out about ridiculous stuff, (including if we wanna go on a date without a "chaperone",) they do at least let her stay the night with us, and me with her family, and that has led to some pretty amazing times, both with family around and without. :)

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
I know this is really negative, but I just posted "I can't wait 'til you go out of business..." to FedEx's Facebook page.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Today I began fermenting my next beerbatch. It's going to be a honey-wheatbeer. Now the waiting game begins. I have almost drank all the beer from last batch (which was a stout with pink grapefruit flavors added.) and it was such a good beer that I had to make another batch.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
One of my senior coworkers commented multiple times recently that I have a "spine of steel." As an introvert who was bullied a lot as a kid, this was pleasing to hear.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
This is the most Boston reaction to seeing a

I'm crying of laughter. Note my location too. NSFW just because of the language.

"It's a fvcking wheel (whale) dude! God Damn Moby dick ova here"

Edit: "Foster, who has been fishing since he was 17, wasn’t as excited about the discovery, but, like others, found humor in his friend’s explicit reaction.

“That’s how he talks all the time. All he does is swear. He’s nuts,” Foster said. “He was just spazzing out, and I’m just dying laughing.”"

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
Had a guitar for sale for months; no interest. I decide to part out the pickups.... sell the pickups and the guitar within 48 hours! Win!

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Dem gob'ment gave me an extra telework day this week and because I'm a pedantic ass that doesn't know when to stop working, I've managed to get myself 2 weeks ahead before this week even started. I'm CHILLIN'...

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Tried a small sip of the beer I'm brewing and it tasted pretty good already. There's a slight hint of honey in there and that's what I was aiming for :) I'll get some ingredients for my next cider batch tomorrow. :)

Also, tomorrow is friday and I'm going to see 3 local post rock bands with my friend.

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
In approximately 9 hours, I will be attending a seminar for sai, and then one for Iaido (katana). :D I'm excited about it, and quite happy as well.

Plus a friend just mentioned that Mestis has new music coming soon, so I looked to see who the hell Mestis is, and it looks worth a shot. So that might be cause for some more happy. :agreed:

Sumsar

Reaction score
Yesterday I defended my master thesis (in physics) and it went awesome (so I am now a master of science). I got the highest grade and my supervisor was really pleased, he even mailed me today to say how happy he was about it.
And now he wants us to write an article (the peer reviewed kind) based on my thesis, which is also awesome.
Only sad thing is that he doens't have any money to hire me for any kind of position, which I kinda had hoped.

So yeah, I have had a smile on my face all day even though I have been super hung over haha :lol:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Band practice got cancelled today, so I've got an unexpected day to just chill and do some random jamming/riff writing, and tomorrow, I'm going to a barbecue at a friend's house...all in all, a good weekend here. :yesway: