Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kobalt

Reaction score
I got backed into, once more, while parked...AGAIN.

BUT.

My air horns are fixed, next idiot on the road is getting his ears checked. :D

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
1. I now have a girlfriend. She's the girl I'd been trying to get with for a while, but now finally out of the blue she hits me up, tells me she's been crushing on me for a while, and wants to try dating. Heck yeah!

2. Finally got our regular internet back on. It's true what the saying is about not realizing how much you appreciate something until it's gone. Having super fast broadband gone for a week and having to leech crappy neighbor wifi is among those things. :lol:

3. Just a few minutes ago, I was asked to play some Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica covers live on Halloween. Show is just down the street from where I live, so hauling gear shouldn't be too much trouble. I'm very stoked to do this show. :hbang:

Last couple of days have been pretty awesome. :yesway:

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
My neighbour has his (annoyingly adorable) kids over for the weekend, and he asked if i wanted to look after his Gibson Marauder for this time as he's afraid his kids will knock it over.

Why yes, yes i would.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Because...

1) I'm just about to get home from a beer festival
2) My very good friend who I've just seen is getting massive lady-attention on Tumblr
3) I'm coming back to a girl that cares not that I reek of beer, bacon and bratwurst.

Life is good, gentlemen. Life is good.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I've jumped back into the 8 string game and actually gotten a prestige this time :lol:

Not that my RG8 is bad but it'll be nice to have one 8 for super low tunings and one for more reasonable things

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Currently at a Stuart McLean show. It's everything I'd hoped it could be.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Nothing too special going on here, just a peaceful night with the house to myself...time to whip out the acoustic and do some singing!

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
My best friend is going to be a mom, and I could not be any happier for her and her partner. :D :') They're two of the most beautiful people I have ever met, and she's always wanted this, and she finally got it. :)

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
Had my first band practice in three years last Friday and I cannot wait to get back into playing music. I've written 5 songs for our E.P. and we're just practicing them one at a time. I thought our first day would be a sh*t show like practices normally are but we managed to get through the whole song we chose to practice in only one hour. Still needs tweaks and lots of practice to tighten, but I'm proud of us, I think when we get really tight it's gonna sound dank.