Why are you happy right now?

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
I'm guiltily happy because instead of going to Florida for almost a week, my girlfriend is going camping with her family, in Mississippi. Yeah I miss her like hell, but out of state is always worse for us, so the fact that she's not going out of state, and that she still gets to go on a trip with her family? Yeah, I'm pretty happy. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
After fighting with ISOs and USB drives and installation media and boot orders and versions and product keys all weekend MY NEW BUILD IS FINALLY UP TO DATE AND RUNNING ACTIVATED (with my legit key) WINDOWS 10.

maybe I should make a build thread in gaming?

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Because both myself and my wife got gear for our "next steps."

Her - professional makeup FX artist (film, haunts, etc). Got her a couple of Iwata airbrushes as well as a couple of cheap "Ebay specials" and soon a station to hook up multiple guns so she can do her haunt work without having to stress switching & cleaning the makeups from the brush in between actors.

Me - ordered the Agile Pendulum 72527 Multiscale yesterday. It's in "ready to ship" status. If it gets out today or tomorrow....i should have it before the weekend. Not sure how long they'll take from ready to actual shipping....but whatever.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Off work for 4 days- Going to remove the top and doors on the Jeep. Sunset-picnic tomorrow night with my fiance on the cliff where we're planning to get married. Very scenic location.

Also she just got a pay-raise... so we're both pretty happy about that.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
The first song I'm playing on for my upcoming halloween gig is Revolution is My Name by Pantera on bass. I went ahead and decided to practice it for a bit today and it is such a fun song to play that I'm actually in a really good mood now. I woke up kinda grouchy and feeling a bit blah, but now I'm pretty pumped and feeling good. I admit that the cowbell in the song may have helped with that too. :lol:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I tried to edit my other post and add this pic, but it wouldn't let me...but yeah, now at 60 pounds lost since March, definitely happy about that!

12072758_10156094804785125_674610567633826341_n.jpg

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
I'm happy and proud.

My younger brother, (one of them, anyways,) typically hates metal, and prefers to listen to CCM and radio rock.
Well, he surprised me this past week, because he actually tolerates Amon Amarth, partially because he loves mythology. And today we were at our grandparent's house, and he was playing piano, what did I hear him play?
None other than Deceiver Of The Gods. And he actually wants to try and tackle a piano cover with me, and at least see how much of it we can do.

Now five of my siblings are converted.
One full-out metalhead,
Two that enjoy it, even though it may not be their favorite genre,
And two toddlers who enjoy Chelsea Grin and Haken as much as they like Animal Mechanicals and Sofia The First. (Television shows)

And, to update a previous post, my girlfriend got back from her camping/family trip today. :D *also happy about that, in case that was unclear*

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Had a fun day in Tallinn with my dad + fall break (<- idk if that's a thing but it's like spring break but during fall instead). :hbang:

Latest posts