Why are you happy right now?

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ awesome! but you're missing a couple of those quick hammer ons that really make the whole thing! now go work on it :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
FINALLY got through to Peachtree Global about my Magic Marble paints not being shipped, apparently their systems were down for three days last week (which I don't think totally explains the delay with my order which was placed a while before that), but at least I'm making progress now. Sounds like my order should get shipped in the next day or two. :)

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, 21st birthday, much legal, very alcohol. (You know you're getting old when you're too tired for the traditional smilie spam.)

Sumsar

Reaction score
My band has been working on our first album for more than a year now, and it is still missing a final mix (I am practising my mixing skillz, and it gets better and better), however it has been very long time since we wrote a new song, as we have been trying to get a new bass player, so the last couple of months has just been rehearsing the same old songs again, again and again.

So the other day it was just me and my drummer for rehearsal and we thought: f&ck it, lets try and write something new and so we did: In 3 hours we wrote and made a demo of a pretty cool death/black metal song (well 6 riffs compiled together), and i have been listening to it a couple of times now it is sounds great!

I kinda feared that we had lost it with regards to writing new songs as it has been like a year since we last wrote something, so I am pretty releaved that we were able to put something together that sounds like us, but fresh :metal:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
My band has been working on our first album for more than a year now, and it is still missing a final mix (I am practising my mixing skillz, and it gets better and better), however it has been very long time since we wrote a new song, as we have been trying to get a new bass player, so the last couple of months has just been rehearsing the same old songs again, again and again.

So the other day it was just me and my drummer for rehearsal and we thought: f&ck it, lets try and write something new and so we did: In 3 hours we wrote and made a demo of a pretty cool death/black metal song (well 6 riffs compiled together), and i have been listening to it a couple of times now it is sounds great!

I kinda feared that we had lost it with regards to writing new songs as it has been like a year since we last wrote something, so I am pretty releaved that we were able to put something together that sounds like us, but fresh :metal:

Death/black? I'd love to hear it mate :D

TankJon666

Reaction score
Just put the deposit down for a custom build telecaster ...now the wait begins!! Also a family member and very close friend had her swearing in ceremony and is now officially British! She is South African and had to go through years of endless paperwork and red tape to get British status. I also had sausage with mashed potato and gravy for dinner ...food of kings. And it's Friday tomorrow which means two things ...the weekend and going shooting after work with my Dad. Also started writing a new song this evening! Very happy right now :)

Bloodshredder

Reaction score
Just had a friend sell me some gear that he good for free from one of his ex-bandmates. And al that stuff went for suuuper low. No I have some new gear insight, that's worth more than I could afford in years!
Unfortunately, I have more materialistic things to be happy about at the moment, olo. but I don#t give a F!

Don Vito

Reaction score
Wow, 21st birthday, much legal, very alcohol. (You know you're getting old when you're too tired for the traditional smilie spam.)
u never 2 old 4 this classic!!!!!!
Atlanta-Air-Conditioning-Sunglasses-Fun.jpg

Sumsar

Reaction score
Death/black? I'd love to hear it mate :D

Well there is our EP from over a year ago:

The recording quality and mix is not that great, but it gets the music across i guess :)

As I also stated our first album is almost finished, and I will post that on this forum for feedback etc when it is finished.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I've been very productive with music lately. I recorded a couple cool covers, followed by a new original, and finally I wrote (still haven't recorded) the music to this masterpiece:
most%20metal%20way%20to%20eat%20chicken_zpshx90rpqi.jpg

That's right. I made the music to this and it's hard as hell to play. :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I will do my best to get the music to fruition, but this crap is 290 BPM and in standard 7 string, down 1/2 step. I could rewrite for a drop tuning to save myself a bit of a headache, but where's the fun in that? :lol:
Maybe this weekend will see me getting at least the drums and bass lined up for it. I dread the hell out of the number of takes this is going to require. :rofl:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Been helping my dad with some work at the cottage this week. Today I was mostly just helping him hold stuff so being bored as I was I started writing a sci fi story in my head. :lol: Still amazed how much this place inspires creativity in me. Bummed I didn't bring my sketchbook though.

broj15

Reaction score
my bands recording our first ep this weekend and then we're going to see Deafheaven on monday. Unbelievably stoked.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Today I'm off to see Impaled Nazarene's celebratory Suomi-Finland-Perkele gig! Awesomesauce. Now I'll just have to remeber to take my earplugs with me...

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Been at my full time job for almost 2 months now but only really been getting into my actual work for the last 3 weeks. Had my first productivity meeting with my boss and she decided I no longer need to have productivity meetings :lol:

Apparently working at 150-200% efficiency is good, but I'm already applying for multiple promotions because that's how it goes with state work, hopefully everything keeps going so well :lol:

Latest posts