Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
i could do that but then what would i be able to be angry at

the fact that you just spent $25 on hot dogs and buns
Never fear friend; the economy is always there for you when you need it

I'm a fan. I'm a big seltzer/iced tea guy in general.

Their not-an-Arnold-Palmer Arnold Palmer is actually really good; crisp but not too sweet, nice and refreshing.
Then you realize they want like $2.50 a can though and I'm back in the Arizona fridge.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
the fact that you just spent $25 on hot dogs and buns
Never fear friend; the economy is always there for you when you need it

Their not-an-Arnold-Palmer Arnold Palmer is actually really good; crisp but not too sweet, nice and refreshing.
Then you realize they want like $2.50 a can though and I'm back in the Arizona fridge.

That's exactly it on both fronts. I like how their tea items are way less sweet than the other brands. But the cost is not great.

I prefer stuff unsweetened and the liquid death is about as sweet as I'd want to go.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
I drove by a restaurant today called European Street Cafe and the sign out front said “Home of the Big German Weiner”

i never thought everyone would get such a kick out of my humor lol

Lol. He has a degree in math. His math was spot on for that promo. His deduction as to his percentages is what was dubious.

are we talking aout the same Scott Steiner? the wrestler right?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Watching a local event from this past weekend and was checking someone's form, seemed a little odd watching it but doing it isn't as odd as expected, and accidentally knocked over the glass I had on the end table; luckily it was empty, but just annoying since then I had to immediately clean up a bunch of broken glass. Need to check under the couch and make sure I didn't miss any, but everywhere else seems good.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You know that fake, shiny icing they put on cakes for old people’s retirement parties, that tastes the way you imagine kerosene must taste? I’m mad right now because I just remembered it exists.

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
The simple fact that it is not straightforward to import drum midi files into guitar pro 7. And Kevin. I hate that guy.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I am fucking furious right now. I have crazy neighbors that ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes down our street at all hours of the day loud as hell, almost hitting cars and kids while speeding and wheelie-ing. I had enough and called the police and waited and waited. The neighbors ride by like crazy and confront me because I call them a jackass as they speed by. I told them to stop riding like maniacs and that it's against the law to ride these vehicles, especially the way they are doing it, on the roads we live on. They start yelling at me saying they'll just out run the cops and why am I such a book follower (lol), etc. I tell them I called the cops. They wheelie off (on camera, lol) They stand outside their house menacingly for 2 hours and then did a huge wheelie parade out as the police never showed.

Finally, after they were gone, the police show up but never actually stop as I'm waving outside my house trying to stop them to file a report. They never stop. I called 911 back and they reported they stopped and talked to someone and the issue was resolved. Here I am waiting on them to come back. Fuck them dude. I'm seriously worried these kids are gonna hurt someone or retaliate against my house.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I am fucking furious right now. I have crazy neighbors that ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes down our street at all hours of the day loud as hell, almost hitting cars and kids while speeding and wheelie-ing. I had enough and called the police and waited and waited. The neighbors ride by like crazy and confront me because I call them a jackass as they speed by. I told them to stop riding like maniacs and that it's against the law to ride these vehicles, especially the way they are doing it, on the roads we live on. They start yelling at me saying they'll just out run the cops and why am I such a book follower (lol), etc. I tell them I called the cops. They wheelie off (on camera, lol) They stand outside their house menacingly for 2 hours and then did a huge wheelie parade out as the police never showed.

Finally, after they were gone, the police show up but never actually stop as I'm waving outside my house trying to stop them to file a report. They never stop. I called 911 back and they reported they stopped and talked to someone and the issue was resolved. Here I am waiting on them to come back. Fuck them dude. I'm seriously worried these kids are gonna hurt someone or retaliate against my house.
What a bunch of jerk offs. Maybe one of them will fall backwards, the 4 wheeler will land on them, and end up in the hospital.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
What a bunch of jerk offs. Maybe one of them will fall backwards, the 4 wheeler will land on them, and end up in the hospital.
One can hope, as long as they don't hurt any bystanders or fuck up anyone else's car/house. I have no patience for dipshits like that. Go live off-grid on a plot of land if you feel the need to do that shit.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score

This type of thing has become a big problem in cities around me and the U.S. in general... 25 to 50 kids ripping down city streets in ATV/Dirt Bike gangs raising hell and the cops have zero chance to stop them because the riders have the terrain advantage to dip out into sections of woods/side streets or split up creatively and the cops wind up catching just 1 or 2 of them and you know they aren't saying shit when questioned. It's a pretty creative and scary iteration of the old biker gang thing in a way.

I don't believe they have the option to deploy stop sticks in 99% of these cases because they don't want to inflict potentially lethal injury when a kid goes flying over the bars and winds up with a traumatic head or vertebrae injury.