This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

willyman101

Reaction score
Wow. Fuck albums about personal issues, do a series!
It's the next big thing believe me.
Cannot wait. Everything Dev does has something amazing about it.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
"Every song is about his penis" :lol:

I hope its better than Ki, really didn't find that album as appealing as earlier efforts.

Really? How many times have you listened to it? I keep listening to it and finding something new that I missed before. I really love it as an album, its incredible, IMO.

G0DLESSENDEAVOR

Reaction score
"I don't know what the hell is going on."
Really, accepting this no matter how much you know will make you just as calm as this guy. I tried it but I just keep swinging back to the little egoic self of, "I know more than you!"

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Really? How many times have you listened to it? I keep listening to it and finding something new that I missed before. I really love it as an album, its incredible, IMO.

Four or five times now, I just don't really find it all that interesting to listen to but its not as if I dislike it, I just either haven't listened to it enough or its simply not my exact cup of tea.

Fler

Òran Mór
Reaction score
I keep watching this interview n thinking "damn, he reminds me a LOT of paul masvidal"

Yeah, chilled out a lot huh?

Kinda funny, when I look at myself a few years ago I was just as manic. These days it comes in waves and i'm pretty chilled. Long way to go though. =P

EliNoPants

Reaction score
yeah, watching that interview reminded me a bit of myself over the last few years, not so much with trying to be something i wasn't, but just with getting over things that were being really negative influences in my head and making me a pissed off, bitter, angry person, and i've hardly hit perfecting it, but i'm just glad that it didn't take me until my mid-thirties to even realize it

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
Wow that interview was awesome! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the albums. Ki was awesome imo, really mellow and just perfect for chilling out. I think it would be amazing to hang out with devy and watch him create something.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
He is bald, so around the 1998 Infinity era I think.

EDIT: Yeah its around 98 for sure. The bald head, ESP "Infinity" custom and even playing riffs from "Truth".

What a great guitar player, he is super modest too. This video has really inspired me to try out his tuning. Soloing and massive riffs look so easy! Need to shift my Xiphos in favour of a decent fixed bridge guitar...

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't blame him. It's a horrible video to be honest, and I love Devin's music. :lol:

I did find the section at the end about playing and singing at the same time very useful and I plan on practising that later today.