Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Cam and Lee's pre pro videos sound like a mixture of The New Reign and A Higher Place, but with better production. I would approve of this with open arms(to damnation). hahahaha.................lame

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
He wrote and played every instrument on The New Reign (other than vocals obviously) and i believe he wrote that album when he was 16. Cam is a genius in my book.

Wow. Just wow.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
That just blows my mind, I'm very impressed with his work then. I never knew much background behind, especially since I started listening to them during A Higher Place. I don't get the hate, it's certainly nowhere near being their best work but It's not bad at all. It's got a lot of highlights throughout the album.

And Cameron is amazing, hard to believe one guy pumped out the New Reign. I'm not in the least worried about BoO's future.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
He wrote and played every instrument on The New Reign (other than vocals obviously) and i believe he wrote that album when he was 16. Cam is a genius in my book.
I knew he wrote everything and played the guitar, drums, and bass, but he played the keys too? I thought that was all Joe :scratch:

Witcheschair

Reaction score
BOO was awesome before they got heavy into drugs and Jason got kicked out in a horrible fashion due to the members being total assholes and strungout. Even though Richardson was only there for fame really.

Other than all that. A Higher Place was a fucking awesome album.:agreed:

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
BOO was awesome before they got heavy into drugs and Jason got kicked out in a horrible fashion due to the members being total assholes and strungout. Even though Richardson was only there for fame really.

t231478_my%20head%20is%20full%20of%20fuck.jpg

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
:lol:

In an era of misinformation, this man is king. :rofl:

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score

:rolleyes:

too bad you're not part of a forum where a BOO member talked about what happened... it must be so much easier to get all of your gossip news from youtube comments and Jason's angry facebook post!! There is NEVER another side to a story... :noplease:

space frog

Reaction score

Mother of god... Not only is this all wrong, but it's necro-wrong..:wallbash:

bhakan

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

too bad you're not part of a forum where a BOO member talked about what happened... it must be so much easier to get all of your gossip news from youtube comments and Jason's angry facebook post!! There is NEVER another side to a story... :noplease:
Except he is. Lee posts here and has discussed it in this very thread.

On an actually relevant topic, these pre production updates sound awesome. I really need to stop watching studio/pre pro videos, they sound so good and I can't wait for the album.

EDIT: WOW, somehow I read it as the original poster commenting on the posts about him. I feel really stupid.:lol:

ScottyB724

Reaction score
I knew he wrote everything and played the guitar, drums, and bass, but he played the keys too? I thought that was all Joe :scratch:

I believe piano was Cam's first instrument as a young lad, I think his mom is a piano player and possibly a teacher as well.

Dan_Vacant

Hi I'm Dan.
Reaction score
Can some one give a approximate page where Lee posted about Jason leaving sorry if I sound lazy but 73 is a lot to search and I'm only asking for an approximate, but I figured Jason threw it out of proportion most people do when they are pissed.