What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea the one I had was a 2 Channel H, which I really liked. I brought it back to GC for repair. Got it back, and played it in the store for 30 minutes. Dead quiet. Took it home and it sounded like I plugged a vacuum cleaner into it instead of a guitar.

Yep had a hot rodded M from a limited run for a dealership in Canada... sounded amazing but same thing you describe. Same with the other amps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Bought this thing on a whim since it was the most "spaceship cockpit from Alien" one I had ever seen in its monochrome beige. Then it arrived and was at least 2x deeper than I thought it would be and thought, you goddamn idiot. Then I turned it on...whoaaaa super cool display. The photos don't do it justice, it's completely old computer text green on black, really is just like Alien.

AM-JKLWMsTQXuqKbj2PPNqOxNGsFRwNmhRyhKInMqjfA_CeTkxFlTz1NoA9PMCO2fOQ7BR9jWRycDyWpT_T6anLVAiW8CXSja_sw923nN2zVzBMh3_z7cP9dJHsZgTLcTawdvP2Yl17tKKeO5-O7I_RuQOJd=w1998-h1499-no

Unfortunately I don't know how to hook it up to things.

Awesome ! You will learn how to, i did watching lots of Youtube vids ...lol

I like the look of it ! But sweet .....man !

Mike

broangiel

Reaction score
I was a bit inebriated last night and bought a Ceritone AH50 Deluxe on Reverb. I had forgotten about it by the time I woke up this morning until I checked my email and saw the order confirmation.

To be fair, I’ve wanted something more British to compliment my 5153 Stealth, so this was always a purchase I had considered. My state last night simply pushed me over the edge.

Shask

Reaction score
You can tell I am back up to 2 jobs.

I have more money, but no time to buy or play anything. lol.

Shask

Reaction score
Make your second job building pedals.

Guitarists problems require guitarists solutions.

It would be my third job, lol

I built close to 40 pedals in my downtime, haha.

I did see some alternate chip designs are coming out to make a clone of a Zuul a possibility again, so that will probably be the next thing I build when it is ready.

The last thing I finished was a DOD Milk Box Compressor clone. It is pretty cool and works well.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Pair of 10" Cannabis Rex speakers on the way. They weren't eligible for Prime shipping last time I looked.... now they are.

I put a pair of Jensen Jets into a Lab Series L7 back when Amplified Parts had that BOGO fire sale, they're much louder/better sounding than the stock drivers. It made me wish I'd ordered 4 of them, but I figured this would be a good opportunity to try pairing them with something interesting.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
@protest that sucks man. I wonder what they do differently in their power supply that causes that? It’s such a great amp. Too bad it’s not going to work out for you.

Bearitone

Reaction score
I got 2 barefoot buttons on the way. What a genius little idea of a product.

protest

Reaction score
No clue why those amps are so damn sensitive. I talk about this a lot but I had a friend who had to sell his amp due to the noise. Even after sending it to PRS for servicing.

Yea it's definitely weird. This is the second amp I've had from them and it's same issue, but I played the last amp in Guitar Center and there was no noise.